— Nelson Mandela, Former President of South Africa
—Jess Lair, author
— Lady Bird Johnson,
Former First Lady of the United States
Registered Charitable Trust 1992
We believe that all children are born with an inherent right to justice, peace and freedom and deserve access to all fundamental human rights including education, health care, love, respect, security and protection.
ABOUT OUR WORK
We work towards the elimination of child labour in all forms; the protection of child workers and street children who have been victims of abuse and assist in the strengthening and supporting of their families.
RECENT PRESS RELEASES
- World Children’s Day School Children Council – Paper Cliping
- CONFEDERATION OF ARUNODHAYA CHILDREN SANGAM ‘Protect Children from Drug Abuse’ANNUAL CONVENTION 2017
- CHILDREN NAGARA SABAI CONVENTION 2016, ‘ENSURING CHILD PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNANCE’
- CHILD PROTECTION DAY – July 16th 2016
- Manifesto seeks right to education up to 18 years, The Hindu, 20 Feb 2006.
WE ARE GUILTY OF MANY ERRORS AND MANY FAULTS, BUT OUR WORST CRIME IS ABANDONING THE CHILDREN. MANY OF THE THINGS WE NEED CAN WAIT. THE CHILD CANNOT. TO HIM WE CANNOT ANSWER “TOMORROW”. HIS NAME IS TODAY.”– - Gabriela Mistral