Registered Charitable Trust 1992
We believe that all children are born with an inherent right to justice, peace and freedom and deserve access to all fundamental human rights including education, health care, love, respect, security and protection.
ABOUT OUR WORK
We work towards the elimination of child labour in all forms; the protection of child workers and street children who have been victims of abuse and assist in the strengthening and supporting of their families.
RECENT PRESS RELEASES
- World Children’s Day School Children Council – Paper Cliping
- CONFEDERATION OF ARUNODHAYA CHILDREN SANGAM ‘Protect Children from Drug Abuse’ANNUAL CONVENTION 2017
- CHILDREN NAGARA SABAI CONVENTION 2016, ‘ENSURING CHILD PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNANCE’
- CHILD PROTECTION DAY – July 16th 2016
- Manifesto seeks right to education up to 18 years, The Hindu, 20 Feb 2006.
Representatives from Arunodhaya Children Sangam interacted with Ms. Trisha Krishnan, UNICEF celebrity ambassador on 1st October 2020. Children shared on the initiatives taken by them in addressing child protection issues in the times of COVID-19 pandemic.
Arunodhaya Women Sangam Leader Ms.Loganayagi received the family award at the child leader award function
Awareness on substance and drug abuse
Childline se dosti week
Arunodhaya children sangam member received child leader award
Certificates were given to the candidates
World Children’s day